Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Three Day Weekend!

 I hope you all enjoyed your three day weekend! I definitely did. My family and I (minus one son) went to the lake with some friends. My son, Bryson, learned to knee board and my daughter, Kiersten, enjoyed riding the tube.
 
Bryson
Kiersten
  It's always nice to get to leave town for a few days.  Now.... back to reality.   I wanted to notify you that homework calendars will be going home today.  If you have any questions/concerns, please feel free to notify me.  I want to reiterate the fact that homework is not busy work, it is to help improve skills that we are working on in the classroom.    In addition, I want to stress the fact that we are in school for 7 hours, although it is extremely important that we work together as a team to ensure your child's success, I do not want to give your child a lot of work to bring home.  If I do have to send home extra practice, please understand that it is to provide your child assistance in areas in which they may need support.  Again, I look forward to working with you and your child this year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment